Click here to add your own text
Salary £20,500 – £25,500 pa depending on experience
An opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Co-ordinator to join the Customer Services Team. This exciting and challenging role provides the individual with the opportunity to be actively involved with all aspects of the Aftermarket services we provide to our customers. This role provides an excellent opportunity for someone that wants to gain more experience in a fast paced customer facing role and in the varied nature of our business. You will be given training and support to develop within the role.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
To be highly flexible and responsive with a customer focused attitude. The role involves supporting all aspects of Aftermarket related activities for our Customers; this includes Combined Heat and Power (CHP), Field Services and Parts Tendering.
- Coordinate all aspects of the mobilisation and utilisation of Field Service Engineers (FSE’s) at Peter Brotherhood Ltd (PBL). The primary focus of this will be on the CHP part of our business but will also support Field Services for Steam Turbines, Reciprocating Compressors and Gearboxes.
- Take a pro-active role in the management of suppliers that provide goods and services to the Field Service Team. Ensure that sub-contractors perform as agreed and comply with safety and insurance requirements. Achieve the best possible value for money.
- Coordinate all aspects of FSE training, both internal and external.
- Provide essential support during busy periods and when other team members are on holiday to issue customers with quotations for spare parts, managing our parts triage process and following up on quotes with customers.
- On call 20 weeks a year to support field engineer mobilisations; this may include some bank holidays.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Puts the customer first, demonstrates urgency, responsiveness, commitment and accountability in everything they do, always goes the extra mile.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Experienced in the planning and co-ordination of the work of a team
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, in particular the use of Excel.
- Robust administrative skills to manage and process documentation within the required timeframes.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and written skills.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Knowledge and experience working with financial processes.
- Negotiation skills.
Candidates need to be aware that interviews will be taking place during week commencing 27 January 2020.
If you believe you have the drive and energy to make a real difference and add value to our business, please apply to the HR team email@example.com or write to us at Peter Brotherhood Ltd, 85, Papyrus Road, Werrington, Peterborough, PE45HG.
Closing date for submitting applications is Friday 10th January 2020.
PROUD TO BE
A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE
Peter Brotherhood conform to the stringent quality assurance standard ISO 9001:2015 and the environmental management standard ISO 14001:2015 as well as the Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 45001:2018
Certifications available to download here.
We design, manufacture, install, commission and support Steam Turbines, Reciprocating Gas Compressors and CHP solutions. Our global through-life support services provide peace-of-mind to our customers, ensuring reliability and availability of all our machines.
85 Papyrus Road, Peterborough, PE4 5HG, England