One of our most distinctive features is its ability to adapt to the specific needs of each customer.
With a wide variety of extras, Grupel’s CHP Units can be customized, modified and adapted according to the needs of our customers.
Therefore, we ensure an excellent capacity to develop or adapt to solutions as distinct as these:
- Supervision and Data Acquisition System (SCADA): control and communication with centralized systems (DCS)
- Human machine interface (HMI): touch screen installed on the control panel, with remote access, via Internet, from mobile devices
- Integrated circuit breakers and integrated medium voltage cells
- Integrated fuel systems
- Independent fire protection systems (PCI): detection and extinction
- Pneumatic and electric redundant starting system
- Solutions for extreme temperatures (-30ºC to 55ºC)
- Explosive atmosphere systems (ATEX)
- Large capacity fuel tanks and automatic fuel pumping systems
- Engines with optimized emissions
- Remote engine cooling systems using air exchangers
- IP54 soundproofed enclosures
- Large capacity dust filters
Grupel’s Product Development department has a highly specialized team with extensive knowledge in the development of high-power generators for use in contexts such as power plants, cogeneration plants or for military purposes .
If you are looking for a customised solution that guarantees the best quality, efficiency and technical assistance, Grupel and Peter Brotherhood have the answer.